A Lifetime of volunteer service.
Hardworking, Bipartisan Leadership.
Delivering for taxpayers.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
5 things you may not know
- A founding member of Daytop NJ, an adolescent drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in Mendham
- A cancer survivor first diagnosed at 8 years old
- A Boonton volunteer fireman with over 39 years of service, attaining the rank of Captain
- A local government attorney who knows how to lower property taxes
- Named a “Champion” for his work to advocate for those with disabilities